|Characteristics||Kills the player upon contact|
The Black Cab appears to look similar to the taxi. However, it has shades of black with an orange strip on the top, unlike the Taxi which is yellow and white.
Interaction with the playerEdit
The Black Cab serves as a vehicle in the game. They only exist if the player is playing as an English or Irish Mascot. If the player comes in contact with it in any way, it will squash the player and end the run.
Black cabs, along with all non-train automobiles, can be easily avoided if the player follows this common strategy:
1) Wait until the roads are nearly empty, and then cross.
2) Sprint across with caution.
3) Stay in empty lanes when a car has just passed and cross in such gaps.
No strategy is without its flaws. If the player waits too long, they will be killed by the eagle. If the player over-taps, they can pass the grasslands that sometimes divides other lanes and go straight into the middle of a river, railroad, or other road.
- The Black Cabs bear a striking similarity to taxis, as it is one.
- Black Cabs may be a reference to the famous black taxis of London, as relevant to its appearance in the UK and Ireland update.
|Vehicles||Cars (Police Car • Race Car) • Blue Truck • Gas Truck • Pickup Truck • Red Truck • Train • Rocket Truck • Black Cab|
|Lanes||Rivers • Roads • Railroads • Grasslands (Snow • Desert)|
|Aquatic||Logs • Lily Pads|
|Terrain||Boulders • Trees|
|Mascot Exclusives||Gravestones • Android Robot's Obstacles • Papparazi • Chicken • Mallard • Giddy Goat • Fluffy Sheep • Cow • Big Fat Pig • Thoroughbred • Scruffy Dog • Grey Bunny • Capybara • Penguin • Kangaroo • Wombat • Drop Bear • Alligators • Grave Digger • Chinese New Year Decorations • Black Man|
|Other||Coins • Eagle|