|Characteristics||Can spawn multiple bunny mascots that follow the Easter Bunny controlled by the player|
Unlike the other bunny mascots, Spring Hare stands with two legs. It has two standing white bunny ears, a pink nose, a white tail, an open mouth, revealing its buck tooth and marks below the eyes. It also wears a blue collar with a yellow tag attached to it. Although its skin is mostly white, there are noticeable shades of pink and blue.
The Spring Hare is played in a modified version of the grasslands. The river is now chocolate brown and several food obstacles can be seen, including giant carrots, chocolates, cakes, candy, and eggs. It makes noises similar to the Fire Monkey's. When near a carrot, it bites the carrot, leaving a mark along with a crunch sound. When it steps on an egg, a bunny mascot spawns, accompanying the Spring Hare. The companion bunny mascot is vulnerable to cars, rivers, and will also die if the player or another bunny accidentally walks into the same spot as the mascot. The game will only end if the main mascot dies.
How to Obtain Edit
- Along with the Llama, Spring Hare is one of the mascots that can control two or more mascots in one run.
- Spring Hare was the only known Easter-themed mascot until the 4.0 update.
- When the companion bunnies die, they make a high-pitched "mew" sound, almost like a kitten.
- Even if the main mascot dies, the companion bunnies will stay alive until they themselves are struck by a car, etc.
- The Spring Hare will scream upon death.