The pop-up screen that appears immediately after updating the app
|Release||May 11, 2016|
|Preceded by||Disney Update|
|Succeeded by||Arctic Update|
New Mascots Edit
- The Seoul Chicken no longer bows after death.
- The Korean trees are no longer dark green, but a yellow color.
- The icon for saving the death screenshot has been changed.
- The Crossy Road icon has been reverted into the original.
- The pause button has been removed.
- The banner for watching an ad to get coins now has the words "FREE " instead of "EARN ."
- If the player exits the pop-up screen after updating the app, the Crossy Road logo will not be there as it should be at the start of each run. In fact, this applies to any pop-up screen after the update (e.g. unlocking a secret mascot).
- The pause button was removed in this update, it was later added back in the arctic update.
External Links Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.