|Price||N/A (See How to Unlock)|
|Characteristics||Upon death, confetti will fly everywhere.|
|Update||Christmas Update (2014)|
Gifty is a playable mascot in Crossy Road that was added in the Christmas Update (2014). Gifty is currently grouped with the Festive mascots. Unlike most of the other mascots, it cannot be unlocked with the Prize Machine because it is a secret mascot.
Gifty is a yellow present with a white lid and a magenta bow. It also seems to have a Chicken inside, as it shares the same feet and would explain some of the characteristics.
Upon gameplay, the landscape will be the standard grasslands. Trees and boulders appear as obstacles and the eagle appears as an enemy. When Gifty walks, its feet are animate and they move, giving the illusion of running. His footsteps make a thumping sound. Upon death, Gifty lets out an explosion of coloured confetti.
How to UnlockEdit
To unlock Gifty, the player must use Festive Chicken and then play until they find a snow plain. Running into the Christmas Tree in the center of the plain will cause gifts to fly out of the center of the Christmas tree. Once the player has finished their run, it will automatically unlock Gifty.
This video shows how to unlock Gifty:
- Gifty is one of three mascots added in the Christmas Update.
- Gifty, Chimney Sweep, Framed, Gazelle, Giraffe, Zebra and Runner are the only mascots that give the illusion of running by moving their legs.
- Gifty is known as a Chicken in a Christmas present.
- Gifty is unlocked the same way as the Phone Box.
- Gifty is not in festive levels, though it is in the festive section.