|Price||N/A (See "How to Obtain")|
|Characteristics||Unique Pac-Man terrain|
During gameplay, Inky travels through a unique Pac-Man land, with dark grass, obstacles with different color glowing edges and different color glowing vehicles. The color always changes during gameplay. When he dies, his eyes fall off and run into a glitch at the bottom of the screen. Also as he moves, his eyes look in the direction he is moving.
How to Obtain Edit
Inky cannot be unlocked by the Prize Machine because it is a secret mascot. To unlock Inky, one must play as Pac-Man and accumulate a total of 3,000 points over multiple runs. It is NOT required to collect 3,000 points in one run.
- When Inky is flattened, Inky's eyes will fly away from the camera. This is likely a reference to the original Pac-Man arcade game, where the ghost's eyes would fly back to the middle of the map when eaten by Pac-Man.
- Inky is considered one of the hardest mascots in the game to unlock - not because of true difficulty but by the length of time that is often required to unlock it.
- Inky is one of the two characters that can only be unlocked with Pac-Man, the other being Clyde.
- If Inky floats away on a log, his eyes still fly away from the camera.
- Inky is one of the four Pac-Man ghosts in the game, the other three being Clyde, Blinky and Pinky.
- Inky has the same gameplay as the other ghosts and the Pac-Chicken.
- When Inky jumps, his body will not turn. Instead, his pupils on his eyes will move.