|Release||June 25th, 2015|
|New mascots||10 new mascots:|
|New Features||Includes bug fixes and renaming:
|Preceded by||Micro Update|
|Succeeded by||Version 1.2.6|
According to Andy Sum, this new Korean update is a thank you to the game's legion of South Korean fans. "Korea is one of the countries where Crossy Road has been the most popular," he said, "So we wanted to make something really special for our fans there, as a thank you for playing our game." The development team traveled to South Korea to research their topic before designing their content. They also partnered up with the Korean pop star: Psy.
- Seoul Chicken (free for a limited time)
- Taekwondo Master
- Korean BBQ
- Korean Drummer
- PSY (costs US$2.99)
- Pro Gamer
- K-Drama Actor
- A new quest, "6s [six seconds] on a train track" is added into the game.
- Now instead of taking six hours to wait for another quest, it takes up as how long as you'd wait for your next free gift (four hours).
- The bug where Jughead's head blew twice to its size is fixed.
- "Bobby" is renamed into "Psyby" (glitch)