The Snow King is a secret mascot in Crossy Road. He is one of two Game of Thrones characters, the other being the Dragon Rider.
Snow King is a humanoid character with black hair. He wears a brown cloak with big shoulders, black gloves, and holds a long-sword in his right hand.
How to ObtainEdit
Snow King is a secret mascot. He can be randomly unlocked by earning 100 tokens.
- Snow King is based on the fictional character of Jon Snow, played by actor Christopher “Kit” Harrington in the highly successful television series, Game of Thrones. The television show is based on the A Song of Ice and Fire novels of R.R. Martin. Jon Snow is a prominent point-of-view character in the novels and one of the most popular characters in the series.
- Winter scenes feature heavily in Game of Thrones, and the motto of the House of Stark (under which Jon was raised) is “Winter is coming”. As such, the Snow King terrain is wintery, with howling winds and heavy snow fall. When the Snow King moves, the sound of footsteps walking through snow is heard.
- Instead of white birds which fly away when scared by a mascot, the birds are black ravens, which feature in the television show. When the Snow King dies, ravens can be heard cawing.
- Figures with light blue skin and brown clothes a littered throughout the snow-covered terrain. These figures shake and make zombie-like sounds when the Snow King nears them and they orient their bodies so they are always facing him. The figures represent the Army of the Dead which are controlled by the White Walkers or Others in the television show. In Game of Thrones, these are zombie-like creatures which have already died and have reanimated. They cannot be easily injured or stopped.
- Dragons also feature heavily in Game of Thrones. If Snow King retreats or fails to move for too long, he is snatched by a red dragon rather than by the normal eagle. The dragon makes the same sound as the eagle.