|The Princess of All Cosmos|
|Price||N/A (see "How To Obtain")|
|Characteristics||Carries a ball around that absorbs objects.|
|Update||Halloween Update (2016)|
The Princess of All Cosmos is a playable mascot in Crossy Road. It was added in the Halloween Update (2016). The Princess is currently located with the other Katamari mascots In their own special Katamari section.
The Princess of All Cosmos wears a white dress with pink & green trim, and a pink belt. She also has the same Katamari Ball as The Prince of All Cosmos. As with all Katamari mascots, the Princess has a hammer-shaped head.
Like the Prince of All Cosmos, the Princess of All Cosmos carries a Katamari ball that absorbs objects around her. The more objects collected the bigger the ball becomes. As with all the Katamari mascots, there is a mix of cars and cattle to avoid on the roads.
How to ObtainEdit
The Princess of All Cosmos cannot be unlocked by the Prize Machine because it is a secret mascot. To unlock her, the player should follow these steps:
- Unlock and play as The Prince of All Cosmos.
- Collect items from the ground to make your Katamari Ball bigger.
- Eventually when the player collects enough (about 12) for a greater chance get a score of 50 too. Make the ball large enough before death, you will unlock The Princess of All Cosmos.
- The Katamari mascots are based on the characters of the third-person puzzle/action video game, Katamari Damacy.
- In Japanese, Katamari (塊) means "clump" or "clod" and Damashii is the rendaku form of tamashii (魂) which means "soul" or "spirit". Therefore, the phrase approximates to "clump soul".
- In the game, the Cosmos has been destroyed by the King of All Cosmos when he was binge-drinking. To rebuild the stars, constellations, and the Moon, the King tasks his son, the Prince of All Cosmos, to collect objects by rolling them into an ever-increasing Katamari ball until they are large enough to become stars.
- The graphic artist, Keita Takahashi, originally designed the characters with heads shaped like hammers, for a game called Action Drive. The hammer heads would stun humans and steering wheels would be attached to the humans’ heads. When production on Action Drive was discontinued, the characters were recycled for use in Katamari Damacy.
- The name “Princess of All Cosmos” is actually incorrect. In the original Katamari games she debuted in, she's only named “The Princess” and has nothing to do with the Prince or his family. This is probably an oversight by the developers.