|This article is a stub. Please help quick, before the Eagle catches you!|
|The Queen of All Cosmos|
|Price||N/A (see "How To Obtain")|
|Characteristics||Leaves a trail of brown hearts as she walks.|
|Update||Halloween Update (2016)|
The Queen of all Cosmos wears a pink frilly dress which widens as she hops. The Queen has blonde hair and wears white gloves.
As The Queen of All Cosmos progresses she leaves brown heart shapes trailed behind her like autumn leaves. The hearts disappear shortly after she moves forwards.
- The Katamari mascots are based on the characters of the third-person puzzle/action video game, Katamari Damacy.
- In Japanese, Katamari (塊) means "clump" or "clod" and Damashii is the rendaku form of tamashii (魂) which means "soul" or "spirit". Therefore, the phrase approximates to "clump soul".
- In the game, the Cosmos has been destroyed by the King of All Cosmos when he was binge-drinking. To rebuild the stars, constellations, and the Moon, the King tasks his son, the Prince of All Cosmos, to collect objects by rolling them into an ever-increasing Katamari ball until they are large enough to become stars.
- In Katamari Damacy, when the King tasks the Prince to repair the cosmos, the King’s monologue appears printed on the screen and uses some heart icons. This may be why the Queen of All Cosmos has hearts trailing her like leaves.
- The graphic artist, Keita Takahashi, originally designed the characters with heads shaped like hammers, for a game called Action Drive. The hammer heads would stun humans and steering wheels would be attached to the humans’ heads. When production on Action Drive was discontinued, the characters were recycled for use in Katamari Damacy.
How to ObtainEdit
The Queen of All Cosmos cannot be unlocked by the Prize Machine because it is a secret mascot.
- Unlock and play as The King of All Cosmos.
- Turn enough things into rainbows with the rainbow that shoots out of your mouth while playing as The King of All Cosmos, and The Queen of All Cosmos will eventually unlock.